Pages

Tuesday 5 August 2014

Parties | Outfit

Everybody loves a good party, right?

I'm not one to go clubbing every week or to get totally hammered on a night out. It's just not my thing, but, i love a good party. My family live for family parties, someones birthday the whole family is usually invited, from great aunts to 2nd - 3rd cousins and all their families. Last Friday was one of those birthday parties, in fact it was my 2nd cousins.

As i said in my first blog, i can be quite bad when it comes to event clothes shopping, to be fair, i was pretty good this time around.


 Primark was the shop i picked and i was determined to find an outfit in that store


Second lot.

So i ended up buying a dress from the second lot, overall it took about 45 minutes to find something, a lot easier than the 7 hour trip.


This is the dress i went for. I had it stuck in my head from a few years ago that i hated the A line style dress, I'm not sure why, i obviously had tried on a dress a few years back and hated it. It just shows that you should try your options and explore.


It was just above knee length, so not to short and not to long, and i matched it with black tights.


Black high wedges. 


And a silver necklace.

INSTAGRAM: http://instagram.com/sincerelygisele
BLOGLOVIN: http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/12592075









No comments:

Post a Comment