Pages

Thursday 21 May 2015

Monthly Favourites | May

Wow.. Has it really been 8 months since my last post?? Sorry not sorry..
Now, I don't know how many people followed my blog 8 months ago, but if you're still here.. Hello :) how have you been?

I know this month isn't quite over yet.. I haven't lost the ability to comprehend certain information..
But, I am super jam packed with my last assignment this week, that I thought I'd do my first monthly favourites early.  I have been loving so many things this month [LIES].. I haven't being loving that much to be honest, but the things I have liked, are pretty good..

This month, I've hated.. Uni.. Uni.. Uni.. Uni.. Uni.. UNI..
This month I've loved the usual.. PIZZA, SLEEP AND NETFLIX..

Joking.. Honestly, there are one or two, maybe three favourites I'd like to tell you about..

So.. Get some delicious cupcakes or chocolate, what every your preference is, and relax. ;)


EMMA HARDIE - Amazing Face Natural lift and Sculpt Moringa Cleansing Balm.


Admittedly, this is one of the not so cheap products that hits your wallet hard.. The side of the wallet that anyone and everyone tries against their will not to go in to.. WE LOVE IT THOUGH!

Yes.. I know.. It looks like earwax..

BUT.. This silky, in between the fingers, smooth cleansing balm, is one of the best make up removing products I have used.  Calling it a make up removing product is not so true.. It's what it says, a cleansing balm. I swear, my face must have been black compared to the first time I used this.

You take a small amount on your finger tips, add a tiny bit of water and rub it into your hands. Now, it doesn't lather up, it stays silky and smooth, BUT dissolves all your make up AND mascara. Leaving your face feeling so fresh and soft! :D




YANKEE {VILLAGE} CANDLE - BLACK CHERRY


OH-MY-G*D.....

THIS IS ACTUAL LIFE....

Meltdown over.. I recently brought the 'Black Cherry' Yankee tester candle, from a recent trip to wales and absolutely fell in love with the smell. You really do not have to light it, just let it sit there and look pretty, you could get hooked, seriously.. 

We all know Yankee candles are expensive, so, here's where eBay comes in to it. :D
 I found the cheaper version, a {village} candle, that smells EXACTLY the same. WIN!

My personal preference in candle scents, are the tangy / fruity sort of smells, which this most definitely is.. 

I am truly terrible at describing scents so bare with me.. 

TANGY, FRUITY, DELICIOUS, AMAZING, OHMEHGEWD GOOD!! Bam, sorted.. 

XOXO

BLOGLOVIN: http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12592075





No comments:

Post a Comment