Pages

Saturday 9 August 2014

What's in my daily make-up bag? | Beauty

Who else carries a load of make-up in there make-up bag that they hardly use? I know i do..



My bag was a Christmas gift off my mom, its Elizabeth Arden and came with a bottle of Red Door perfume. I love this bag, its so ideal for carrying your make-up in, its simple, sturdy, it looks nice and spacious. 


These are the make-up palettes that i carry in my make up bag, the bottom two are both No7 and the top palette is a cheap drug store brand, which is the one i mainly use. As you can see the white has been used quite a lot which is what i use to highlight under my eyebrows and as a base colour for my eye lids. Its a soft off white.

 I use the light brown shade below the light pink for my eye brows as it keeps them looking natural and i don't have to use much.

I love the bottom two palettes also which is the reason why i keep them in my daily make-up bag, although i very rarely use them.


The No7 stay perfect foundation has been my go to foundation for about a year now, it's one i have purchased many times or have found very close No7 alternatives if they haven't had that one. I'm pretty sure this one hasn't been out for to long and that there was a very similar No7 foundation i used to use before, I'm not sure.. 
I mix a drop of No7 stay perfect foundation with around two pea size amounts of Lacura clear effect moisturiser, i do this because i'm not keen on putting the stay perfect foundation straight on to my face, or any foundation in fact, i did use to use this alone but I'm now not keen on it anymore. The No7 intelligent colour foundation is an old one i used to use, but now its just in there in case i want a change.


I have used many concealers but have never loved one like i have loved this one, this is the rimmel wake me up concealer corrector and i use it under my eyes, i streak it a little on my nose, chin and in the middle of my forehead.


On top of that foundation / moisturiser and concealer i use this drug store translucent loose stay-put setting powder all over my face.


Which all looks like this.




For blushers i have these two in my make-up bag, the top one in the black casing is a cheap drug store brand and the bottom one which is what i use is the Estee Lauder, deluxe all-over face compact. I use the light pink ( 01 petal ) the first one on the top row, which gives a nice glow and refreshing look.


When it comes to bronzer I'm not a big user of it, some days ill use it and some i wont. This No7 bronzer is the one i use if and whenever, only a slight bit on my cheek bones, temples and top of my forehead. I can't master using bronzer, i always do it wrong.




I have three mascaras, the silver is a drug store MUA extreme curl, which actually needs chucking away, its old and i never use it. The yellow is also a drug store brand, 2true flash eyes, this is the one i use but as of a week ago it has ran out and now i use the wand off of this and i now use the mascara of the No7 intense volume which is also nice.


I've had this little pot in my make-up bag for quite some time but have never used it until recently, its the Maybelline dream mousse shimmer in the shade porcelain, i usually use this a little on my cheek bones and its actually quite decent.


I'm not a huge eyeliner user, only usually when its a night out but either one of the drug store liquid pens above does the job. They don't really smudge and they glide on quite smoothly, i usually do it wrong and end up with panda eyes.


And the last make-up item in my bag is this No7 lipstick in the shade coral rose, i don't use this item to much as i don't really like wearing lipsticks but on the rare occasion that i do this is the one i turn to. Its not to dramatic and it looks lovely on.

BLOGLOVIN: http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12592075
INSTAGRAM: http://instagram.com/sincerelygisele




















No comments:

Post a Comment